Tuesday, November 4, 2014

No Grilled Cheese Sandwich for you !

On this blustery November Day I was walking downtown to one of the several food carts to get some good old comfort food. On my arrival I was extremely disappointed today to find out that , The Grilled Cheese Grill was closed today. Man What a bummer. With the weather changing the leaves falling and a short window of no rain right now I was extremely excited to grab one of Portland's famous hot and cheesy sandwiches. So, now I was determined to go and track down some of the local street art to cleans my soul.  

Really ,  Closed Today !


Just got to love the elephants in the park.

Walking through the park seems to put your mind at ease with the beauty fall colors from the different variety of trees.

Excellent Chicken Bowl

 If you find yourself walking around SW 10th ave food cart pod I would highly recommend the Bento Box.  Teriyaki Chicken Bowl; You will receive a generous amount of grilled chicken breast fresh vegetables and large serving of rice for a very reasonable price. $6.50 This will not disappoint you at all.

You Cant Cook Me !!







No comments:

Post a Comment